[Talk-cl] [HOT] Hello World

Turismo Aonikenk Ltda. - Sebastian Borgwardt sebastian.borgwardt en aonikenk.com
Mar Mar 2 16:26:18 GMT 2010

Hi,

I also think that's a great idea.

... just thinking...

Any idea how to combine this with photos people could take while they're
walking? E.g. where to upload these photos to and sort of set up a how-to?

Sebastian