[Talk-cl] [Fwd: Fwd: [CrisisMappers] Re: Open Imagery for Chile]

Christiaan Adams csadams en google.com
Mar Mar 2 19:32:18 GMT 2010

Hi all,
Attached is a KML version to view these Priority Areas in Google Earth.

If anyone else has suggestions for priority areas for imagery acquisition,
please let me know directly.

FYI, we have some more post-quake imagery available.  It's a GeoEye Ikonos
(0.8m resolution) scene over Santiago, acquired 28/02/2010.  This is in
addition to the previously published low-resolution RapidEye scene of the
coast, acquired 27/02/2010.  You can view these as overlays on Google Earth
through this KML:
http://mw1.google.com/mw-earth-vectordb/chile_earthquake_2010/Chile-Earthquake-nl.kml

Cheers,
-Christiaan

Christiaan Adams
Google Crisis Response
Google Earth Outreach
CONFIDENTIALITY: If you received this communication by mistake, please don't
forward it to anyone else (it may contain confidential or privileged
information), please erase all copies of it, including all attachments, and
please let the sender know it went to the wrong person. Thanks.