[Talk-cl] Tile Map Service

Julio Costa Zambelli juliocostaz en gmail.com
Vie Mar 5 19:32:15 GMT 2010

Hello Dane,

The guys that are managing the local Ushahidi control the whole thing but
they are not using custom tags or data in OSM. They are creating custom
layers with .kml files that interact with the Ushahidi system for everything
(pharmacies, state of the roads, army deployment, etc.). You can take a look
at their implementation in http://chile.ushahidi.com/ and
http://www.chileayuda.com/

In summary they are just using the tiles, and everything else is running
independently.

I showed them the OSM Chile Custom Style (http://bit.ly/aPwYaA) and they
liked it, so I think we can work with that colour palette and style.

Where can we implement this TMS?

Cheers,

Julio Costa
OpenStreetMap Chile