[Talk-cl] Request for devices

Turismo Aonikenk Ltda. - Sebastian Borgwardt turismo en aonikenk.com
Vie Mar 5 18:43:45 GMT 2010

Hi all,

I live in Punta Arenas, work in tourism (tour operator and guest house)
and have a bunch of connections to people who run hostels etc. There
could be good possibilities to ask hostel guest who are coming to Chile
to bring these devices.

I didn't follow the whole conversation, sorry... How many devices are we
talking about? Is anybody familiar with customs procedures - presuming
we're talking about more than 1 or 2 units someone would bring and I
don't know who easy that would be and of course we wouldn't want to have
someone go through a buncha trouble, if we're asking for help.

What do you think?

Sebastian