[Talk-cl] Chile Datasets Imports, Mapping

Juan Pizarro jpizarrom en gmail.com
Jue Mar 11 13:58:16 GMT 2010

Hi,
I told with some people of a municipality(city hall), and their can
facilitate  maps for use in osm.
questions bellow

El lun, 01-03-2010 a las 19:17 -0300, Julio Costa Zambelli escribió:

> Bruce,
>
> We have to be careful about this: "Pero tambien Chile tiene una nuevo
> ley de tranparencia dice los datos hecho de servicio publico son
> publico pero con muchas papeles". When we were importing the Dirección
> de Vialidad roads data, the people from the NGO Derechos Digitales
> (http://www.derechosdigitales.org/) told me that the Chilean
> Government generated data is not Public Domain by default (as in the
> US). You have to ask for permission to use it to an authorized
> officer,

I don't know, what's authorized officer mean?
Anyone can tell me, who in Chile is an authorized officer.

> making very clear the kind of license used to release the derivative
> work (in this case CC-BY-SA).
>
> Cheers,
>
> Julio Costa

Thanks.