[Talk-cl] InSTEDD at Bogotá and Santiago CrisisCamps

Jean-Guilhem Cailton jgc en arkemie.com
Vie Mar 19 22:32:02 GMT 2010

Nicolas di Tada a écrit (21:27 UTC) :
> Jean-Guilhem,
> 	Sorry for the short notice, but we just learn about this. We are sending 2 devs, one to Bogotá and one to Santiago CrisisCamps tomorrow. If there are specific things you would like to see coded or people you would like us to get in touch with, let me know as soon as possible.
>
> I'm ccing the two developers going to the camps.
>
> Thanks so much!
> Nicolás

Nicolas,

Thanks !

I am forwarding this to

- Julio, at OpenStreetMap Chile, who has mentioned a possibility to go
to Santiago crisis camp
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-cl/2010-March/000277.html

- Fredy Rivera, at OSM Colombia, who will be at the Bogota crisis camp
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-cl/2010-March/000281.html

- and OSM lists for Chile and Colombia

Para la gente que no conozca a InSTEDD (Innovative Support To
Emergencies Diseases and Disasters), pueden ir a
http://geochat.instedd.org, donde dos grupos GeoChat existen para Chile,
OSM_CL, Grupo de usuarios de OpenStreetMap en Chile, y "Chile" que fue,
mas generalmente, "creado en respuesta al terremoto de Chile para ayudar
a los respondedores".

 From my distant location, what might seem useful at first sight might be :

- adapt relevant InSTEDD tools to Spanish language

- (probably longer term) offer an option to use OSM in GeoChat

- it might also be nice to be able to use GeoChat with local SMS in Chile

No doubt you guys will get more direct needs from people in Chile and
Colombia.

Thanks again.

Regards / Saludos,

Jean-Guilhem