[Talk-cl] Fw: CrisisCamp Bogota

Mikel Maron, OSM mikel en osmfoundation.org
Sab Mar 20 05:11:58 GMT 2010

All

InSTEDD will be participating in CrisisCamp tomorrow in Bogota. They are interested in working on OSM needs. Any ideas for them?

InSTEDD has been active and awesome in Haiti, and we previously experimented together at Camp Roberts.
http://brainoff.com/weblog/2009/08/10/1435

-Mikel

 == Mikel Maron ==
+254(0)724899738 @mikel s:mikelmaron
http://mapkibera.org/
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Haiti

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Santiago Palladino <spalladino en gmail.com>
To: "Mikel Maron, OSM" <mikel en osmfoundation.org>
Sent: Sat, March 20, 2010 5:17:49 AM
Subject: CrisisCamp Bogota

Hey Mikel,

Santiago here (from Camp Roberts RELIEF). I've just checked the summary of the crisis camp to be held tomorrow in Bogota and I've seen that OSM is going to play a major role in there, and Fredy Rivera will be attending. I won't be there personally, but a friend and colleague of mine will be going there representing InSTEDD (and another one to Santiago de Chile), while me and a few others will be providing support from here.

Please let me know if there is anything we can help you with, whether it is integration of any of the available apps or some hacking on whatever you need.

Regards,

Santiago