[Talk-cl] "direccion incorrecta" - can you help?

Alexandros Papadopoulos ap en member.fsf.org
Mie Dic 5 09:20:12 GMT 2012

Julio, thank you for your advice!

Unfortunately we met this kind gentleman (who allowed us to camp in his garden for one night) during our first week of travelling Chile, when our Spanish was very bad... so this is the only address information we got from him, as well as his name, which I included on the envelope. I was hoping the parcela number would be enough.

I will try sending the envelope once more with the corrections you suggested, as it contains a custom made "thank you" card for his hospitality, which introduced us to a wonderful cycling trip around Chile, something we feel very indebted about.

Thanks again for the advice!

Alex