[Talk-cl] "direccion incorrecta" - can you help?

Alexandros Papadopoulos ap en member.fsf.org
Sab Sep 15 11:23:40 BST 2012

Hola Chileno openstreetmapers!

We completed a cyclo-touring trip of Chile after 6 months on the road. One
of the people who helped us stays in a farm on this piece of road:
http://osm.org/go/MaLVPpxs-?layers=C

We stayed at his farm after passing Tiltil on our way up the mountain. We
camped in his farm and the next day left, climbing to the top of the
mountain (Asciento Viejo) and speeding down the other end to La Campana
National Park.

We sent him a thank-you-postcard a few months ago, but we just got it
back, stamped with "Direccion Incorrecta"

The address I have for him is:

Parcela 140
Io Pizarro
G-10-F, Santito de Chile
Region Metropolitana
CHILE

Can you help me find the correct address?

Muchas gracias,

Alexandros