[Talk-co] please post files to archive.org

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont en googlemail.com
Sab Dic 4 08:11:06 GMT 2010

OK, the shapefiles will be easier to process.
I was still working on the osm files, but shape will be better.

I have now split those shapes into one osm file per muni. or dept.,
will upload them now to archive.org

Small note:
The rar format is not an open file format, and most linux distros do
not have it, maybe you can ask crisis.ofi.co to provide the files in
bz format or zip format as well,

mike

On Sat, Dec 4, 2010 at 4:36 AM, Juan Pizarro <jpizarrom at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hola,
> Los archivos son:
>
> http://crisis.ofi.co/media/shp/mundep.rar source = OCHA - SIGOT
>
> la primera transformación de shp a osm es, el problema es que hay vías con
> mas de 2000 nodos
> http://ivan.sanchezortega.es/ADM_Municipios.osm.bz2
>
> Alguien puede subirlos a archive.org
>
> ---
> The file are
>
> http://crisis.ofi.co/media/shp/mundep.rar source = OCHA - SIGOT
>
> This is the first transformation from shp to .osm, the problem is that exist
> ways with more than 2000 nodes.
> http://ivan.sanchezortega.es/ADM_Municipios.osm.bz2
>
> Someone can upload it to archive.org
>
> El vie, 03-12-2010 a las 23:03 +0100, Mike Dupont escribió:
>
> Hello people,
> for legal reasons and also for speed, I would like to ask you to
> create an archive.org lib of files,
> that way we can know the license and have a high-speed hosting
>
> thanks,
> mike

James Michael DuPont
Member of Free Libre Open Source Software Kosova and Albania
flossk.org flossal.org