[Talk-co] Inundacion del Dpto del Atlantico

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont en googlemail.com
Vie Dic 17 06:29:07 GMT 2010

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 6:52 AM, Mike Dupont <jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
> wrote:

> Hola!
> What are the persmissions on these pictures? lets add them to the wiki,
> they are all under 2mb.
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=2010_Colombia_floods
>
> Oh, 688 municipalitied? Doe someone have a list?
>
> I found the list, but it is killing my computer, too big to process.
http://www.sigpad.gov.co/sigpad/archivos/documentos/DPAD/TEMPORADA%20INVERNAL%202010a.xls

can someone please extract a pivot table with the department, municipality
and sort them
by the most affected/most critical municipalities.
we should  be working on the most critical municipalities first.

thanks,