[Talk-co] debemos aceptar odbl o se perderan los datos?

Ricardo R harrierco en hotmail.com
Lun Ene 10 13:21:47 GMT 2011

¿como puedo deshacer en mi perfil la edicion de dominio publico y dejar solo la odbl?

From: harrierco en hotmail.com
To: talk-co en openstreetmap.org
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 07:52:31 -0500
Subject: [Talk-co] debemos aceptar odbl o se perderan los datos?

Hi, I've seen that you haven't accepted the ODbL(1) (new license that in a short time will become the only accepted one) yet. If you will not accept the new license in a short time, all your edits will be lost and you will no longer able to edit OSM. If you are willing to accept it, you can do it, going on the page: https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/terms ;)
If you have any questions, please, ask me :)
Have a nice day,
Fabio A Locati

pienso deberian enviar esto en el idioma original, quien no sepa ingles ignora esto