[Talk-co] Colombia adminstrative boundaries - reverting some edits (fixing)

dies38061 en mypacks.net dies38061 en mypacks.net
Dom Ene 23 16:20:47 GMT 2011

(reply to http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-co/2011-January/001733.html)

Thank you.  I will place the link to the old mail message on the Import Department page.  Also, I am returning boundaries to the state they were in prior to my having changed them (only some of them were changed) so that they match the original intent of the message you've referred to below.  Finally, to facilitate identification of 'old' and 'new', I've augmented the Import Department page with relation link to 'old' and 'new' where possible.  If there are 'old' relations for those which currently lack them, it would be useful to add those.  At this point, if I do not see an 'old' when I am adding OCHA boundaries, I am presuming that an 'old' boundary does not exist.  Regards, ceyockey.

Link: Import Department page ==> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/2010_Colombia_floods/ImportDept
Link: ceyockey on the Wiki ==> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Ceyockey