[Talk-co] Fwd: [OSM-talk] Bing aerial imagery priorities

Fredy Rivera fredyrivera en gmail.com
Sab Jun 18 02:21:05 BST 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Steve Coast <steve en asklater.com>
Date: Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 4:09 PM
Subject: [OSM-talk] Bing aerial imagery priorities
To: talk en openstreetmap.org

Hi

I'm speaking personally and there are no guarantees here but I'd like
to get input on what areas you would like Bing to prioritise for
aerial and/or satellite imagery in the coming year. Please mail
scoast en microsoft.com with the area in question (I'd love to accept
bounding boxes but don't really have the time so cities/countries are
the best).

I will pass this on to the right people and we may or may not be able to help.

Thanks

Steve