[Talk-co] Cervantes, Manizales

Sébastien Pierrel sebastien.pierrel en gmail.com
Lun Nov 7 17:22:20 GMT 2011

Hello fellow mappers,

As Humberto mentioned, I'm in the region for a short while. I'll be glad to
help if you think I can do something. My phone number is 3006815633.
Unfortunately I don't speak spanish.

See you,
Seb.

Ps: would be nice to meet local mapper even for just a chat over a drink :)