[Talk-co] Cervantes, Manizales

Alejandro Plata O. alejoplata en gmail.com
Mar Nov 8 13:33:00 GMT 2011

Regards Sebastien,

I'll glad to help you in Manizales, don't care with the spanish, I can help you and translate with everyone you need.

My mobile phone number is 313 640 3873. Or email me to alejoplata en gmail.com

Saludos cordiales

Alejandro Plata O.
LiveProfile pin: LPGBPS5Z
Sent from my iPhone