[Talk-co] 50cm imagery available over Tierralta, Colombia

hyances en gmail.com hyances en gmail.com
Jue Mayo 10 14:23:24 BST 2012

Thanks Fréderic:

I'll take care about wiki page to update it with this iniciative and
imagery avaible.  There is already mapping over the zone!

Best,

Humberto Yances

PD:  I'll update wiki page with other ~80 Orbview3 images published
yesterday by Jean-Guilhem Cailton http://i.imgur.com/fNnE5.png too