[Talk-co] Noruega abre sus datos Geográficos

hyances en gmail.com hyances en gmail.com
Vie Mayo 3 13:46:05 UTC 2013

También hay una iniciativa en Buenos Aires

http://data.buenosaires.gob.ar/dataset

Y un próximo evento en Uruguay

¿Organizamos uno para Colombia 2014?
* Hi!
We are setting up an unconference type of event for the end of June in
Montevideo. It’s our pleasure to officially invite you to ABRE LATAM, the
first Latin American un-conference on Open Data. The event is organized by
DATA <http://datauy.org/> (Uruguay) and Ciudadano
Inteligente<http://www.ciudadanointeligente.org/>(Chile).
What’s ABRE LATAM about?
We want to bring together representatives from different areas of civil
society in Latin America working with Open Data on civic issues such as
transparency, participation and expanding civic freedoms.
We believe the best way to achieve this is to organize an unconference and
meet in a space where regional civil society gathers to share experiences,
strategies, challenges, and to identify opportunities of collaboration at a
regional and global level.
When and where?
The Unconference will take place in Montevideo, Uruguay at the Centro
Cultural de España <http://www.cce.org.uy/> from the 24th to the 25th of
June.
Why should I go?
This is an opportunity to have productive discussions that could make an
impact in Latin America, and provide civil society with a voice. We expect
this event to serve as common ground where everyone can share their
experiences with creative ideas and alternative responses to common
challenges as well as collaborate on strategies for the future of Open Data
in the region.
How do I sign up for AbreLatAm?
The website is already up and running at www.abrelatam.org where there’s
plenty of information about the event.  The registration is open at
http://abrelatam.eventbrite.com
Stay tuned for updates following us on Twitter<http://twitter.com/ABRELATAM>and
Facebook <http://facebook.com/ABRELATAM>.*