[OSM-co] Fwd: [HOT] Final HOT Summit 2016 videos now available!

hyances en gmail.com hyances en gmail.com
Jue Ene 5 15:38:29 UTC 2017

Saludos a todos y los mejores deseos para este 2017!

Tengo el gusto de reenviarles las charlas de la pasada HOT Summit II
realizada en Bruselas, Bélgica el 21 de septiembre:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmrNHD6lGMM&list=PLb9506_-6FMFoS6_LqOFS-tCD__1rpmKN&index=23

Que las disfruten,

Humberto Yances

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nate Smith <nateasmith en gmail.com>
Date: 2017-01-05 9:31 GMT-05:00
Subject: [HOT] Final HOT Summit 2016 videos now available!
To: hot en openstreetmap.org
Cc: HOT Summit <summit en hotosm.org>

Hello HOTOSM Community -

Happy 2017! All HOT Summit 2016 videos are now online. You can find all the
videos on the HOT Summit 2016 playlist on our YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLb9506_-6FMFoS6_LqOFS-tCD__1rpmKN

Thanks for everyone’s patience as we received the final videos over the
last couple of months. Most of all, thank you to all the speakers who
shared at last year’s Summit. We had top-notch presentations that covered
the breadth of work the entire community does on a daily basis. If anyone
has questions about the videos, please send an email directly to the HOT
Summit Working Group: summit en hotosm.org.

We look forward to the next Summit for new community members and projects
to be shared. As a reminder, the HOT Summit working group needs volunteers
to be able to plan and implement our annual meeting. If you’re interested
in helping or want to see the next summit be a success, please send an
email to summit en hotosm.org and let us know you would like to get involved.

Nate and HOT Summit Working Group

Nate Smith
@nas_smith <https://twitter.com/nas_smith>