[Talk-cz] [OSM-talk] [Fwd: Re: zones for motorway/in town/outof town?]

Radomír Černoch radomir.cernoch na gmail.com
Čtvrtek Květen 21 21:21:51 UTC 2009

Hi,

given the overwhelmingly positive reaction to the polygon model, I
guess there is no chance to be accepted in voting. I'm abandoning that
idea.

Gmail shows we have recently met a jubilee 100th mail in this thread.
Shall we move the discussion towards the set of allowed "zone" tags? I
hope we will not reach 200...

The proposal
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/trafficzone
currently has "motorway", "rural" and "place". Would you agree to add
"residental" with default 30 km/h? I think that "zone 30" is quite an
international term.

Then there is the question where to store the set of default rules...
Plain wiki? Or in the relation, which represents the country?

Radek Černoch