[Talk-cz] [Imports] CzechAddress Import

Dalibor Jelínek dalibor na dalibor.cz
Čtvrtek Únor 27 14:04:53 UTC 2014

Serge,
really? I was not aware that I am importing anything.
If you have those last three imports in mind, then I was
merely tracing RUIAN a Cadastre map by hand.
Is that an import?
If yes, then it is what we do here in Czech Republic
since the Cadastre map was available. Which is a loooong time ago.
So, if you think that this is an import, then please point me
to the definition of OSM import as I would like to check it.

But I have an unpleasant feeling that you are just try bullying me
as I did not like your insensitive and offensive comments about the borders
and history of my country.

Dalibor