[Talk-cz] Osmose Česká republika (fwd)

Kasparek Tomas kasparek na fit.vutbr.cz
Úterý Listopad 25 16:06:07 UTC 2014

Hello,

I have tried to setup own backend to try to run CZ osmose and have several
questions to finish it. What would be the best way to procees? This email
or some maillist?

Thanks.

----- Forwarded message from Petr Schönmann <pschonmann na gmail.com> -----

*Hi, Thank you for your request. But the Czech republic is a big country
(in data), extract is larger than 400 MB. Now, we haven't available server
resources to run the analysis process. Like many other countries, we aim
the local community to support an Osmose backend analyser, we already have
some around the world. If you want the Czech republic to be supported on
Osmose, you can help by finding or providing a server for an Osmose
backend. Regards, Frédéric.*

*No need a big one. 1 CPU, 1 or 2 GB of ram, and some GB of disk for the
database. We have two ways of deals with backend servers. You can run your
own backend by installing https://github.com/osm-fr/osmose-backend/
<https://github.com/osm-fr/osmose-backend/> or we can add your server to
our poll, we install backend and manage scheduling :
http://jenkins.osmose.openstreetmap.fr/
<http://jenkins.osmose.openstreetmap.fr/> All backends send their results
to the common frontend.*

----- End forwarded message -----

--

  Tomas Kasparek               e-mail: kasparek na fit.vutbr.cz
  CVT FIT VUT Brno, L127       jabber: tomas.kasparek na jabber.cz

  GPG:    2F1E 1AAF FD3B CFA3 1537  63BD DCBE 18FF A035 53BC

  May the command line live forever!