[Talk-cz] Toll values on the D8

Karel Volný kavol na seznam.cz
Pátek Leden 6 08:22:46 UTC 2017

Hi/ahoj,

thanks Jakob for catching this, see below/děkuji Jakobovi, odpovědi v
angličtině níže

zdá se, že tam máme chybku ... samozřejmě není problém to naklikat správně
(jak to znám, tak to někdo udělá než tohle dopíšu :-)), otázka je jak vznikla?
- máme to z nějakého importu? - nevidím nikde source ...

> Sorry for asking on this list without being informed what you wrote
> about the D8 before, but I wanted to ask about the "toll" values on the D8
> Something seems a bit odd, but maybe it all makes sense.
>
> The first part between Germany and Knínice has the side leaving the
> country toll=yes, and on the other side toll=no
> Is this so people who drive into the country can still exit the highway
> on the first exit, without paying toll?
> If yes, this seems correct

correct

btw, sorry for shameless plug, but I have to mention this is not so at other
places; for me, notably D2 between Czech and Slovak - there is even a
possibility to enter/exit the highway right at the border, I'm using this when
returning to Czech Rep., but at the Slovak side there is a road sign
forbidding the access and Slovak police is very active guarding the sign and
also that you have the toll sticker before having the chance to leave the
highway on the first official exit

I've tried to ask about this at various places including municipalities
affected by the transit traffic avoiding the toll at one or the other side,
and got exactly one reply (out of about seven?) from Lanžhot that solving this
is not a priority for them (and since then there were built two retarders on
the detour road in Lanžhot)

and that's the way how we live here more to the East ...

> Then follows a part between Knínice and Teplice where both sides are
> toll=no. Is it also correct that anyone can drive without paying toll in
> either direction here?

correct, that's new from 1.1.2017 as part of the plan to route traffic around
cities

> After Teplice, in one direction, is a tiny part of toll=yes
> Then between Teplice and Vchynice toll values are missing entirely.
> This is the part where something might be wrong.

looks like omission, it's not on the map of free parts and it is in the list
of paid parts linked by Majka

> The rest until Zdiby is toll=yes, then from there to Prague toll=no.
> This seems correct.

correct

see also https://www.rsd.cz/wps/wcm/connect/df5b6c6a-33af-4d31-aac4-e4c82926cc4c/cz-kupony-2017-en.pdf?MOD=AJPERES and
http://www.sfdi.cz/dalnicni-kupony/dalnicni-kupony-2017/zpoplatnene-useky/