[talk-cz] Hruška - is it shop=convenience or shop=supermarket? Or maybe both?

xkomczax na centrum.cz xkomczax na centrum.cz
Čtvrtek Duben 25 20:10:57 UTC 2019

Hi Mateusz,

Hruška is a brand name (Pear in the Czech language, but this is
irrelevant - it is just a name). Most of the times, shops running under
this brand should be tagged as "convenience" (small shops in villages),
but some of them are larger and shop=supermarket is preferred tagging.

Best regards,

Jiri Komarek