[Talk-de] [OSM-talk] Essen Workshop

Jochen Topf jochen at remote.org
Mi Apr 4 12:19:16 UTC 2007

On Wed, Apr 04, 2007 at 12:36:45PM +0200, Joerg Ostertag (OSM Munich/Germany) wrote:
> i'm just trying to do my planing for the "Essen Workshop"-Weekend. I'd be
> interested who will arrive when? If everyone could add a time (to the wiki)
> when he will be in Essen, would be great.
> 	http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Essen_Developers_Workshop
> This way I (and probably others too) can plan what time earliest would be good
> to arrive in Essen.

We don't get access to the hotel room or seminar rooms before about
18:00 on Friday. So it doesn't really make much sense to arrive much
earlier.  (Except if you want to go out and do some mapping.) In fact there
will be paying customers before that on the premises and we shouldn't get in
their way.

I am planning to arrive early in the afternoon to be the first one
there, arrange things with the Linuxhotel people etc. and so that I am
there when you people arrive.

But it would be helpful if people add the times they are arriving to the
wiki. We'll probably go out for dinner or call for some pizza or so once
the majority of people are there.

Jochen