[Talk-de] Your whishlist for Debian Packages?

Joerg Ostertag (OSM Tettnang/Germany) openstreetmap at ostertag.name
So Dez 28 18:26:37 UTC 2008

Hi,

as most of you probably know I'm providing debian packages for the most common
tools needed to work with OpenStreetMap.
What I'd like to know is:
   - which additional tools from the osm-svn would you like to see added to
     the debian repository?
   - which other debian based platforms would you like to see suported?
     examples would be: debian-etch, Ubuntu-xx, ...

If you give me a preferences list, I can start with the most wanted ones ....

More description on the existing debian repository can be found at:
	http://www.gpsdrive.de/development/debian.shtml

--
Jörg (Germany, Tettnang)

http://www.ostertag.name/