[Talk-de] Your whishlist for Debian Packages?

Joerg Ostertag (OSM Tettnang/Germany) openstreetmap at ostertag.name
Di Dez 30 18:44:31 UTC 2008

On Dienstag 30 Dezember 2008, Sebastian Niehaus wrote:
> "Joerg Ostertag (OSM Tettnang/Germany)" <openstreetmap at ostertag.name>
writes:
> > as most of you probably know I'm providing debian packages for the most
> > common tools needed to work with OpenStreetMap.
> > What I'd like to know is:
> >    - which additional tools from the osm-svn would you like to see added
> > to the debian repository?
> >    - which other debian based platforms would you like to see suported?
> >      examples would be: debian-etch, Ubuntu-xx, ...
>
> Well, I prefer debian-etch...
>
> > If you give me a preferences list, I can start with the most wanted ones
> >
> > More description on the existing debian repository can be found at:
> > 	http://www.gpsdrive.de/development/debian.shtml
>
> josm is great, merkaartor would be fine too. Where can I report bugs
> concerning the packages from http://www.gpsdrive.de/debian ?

Depends what it is about. But normally the osm-dev-list would be ok
	"osm-dev List" <dev at openstreetmap.org>

> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gis.openstreetmap.region.de/30514

I was digging a little bit into this and it seems that the make distclean is
not really triggered while building the debian package. This mixed up old and
new packages. I changed this and a new package is on it's way.

> Thanks für your committment!

Thanks for using them; and thanks for filing usefull Bug Reports.

-
Joerg