[Talk-de] Help! German translation for Potlatch

Martin Thurau martin.thurau at gmail.com
Do Jun 5 10:28:50 UTC 2008

Uh...my bad ;)

I agree that you *could* end up with a messy result if more than two
people translate an application but I still think translations should
be 'free for all'. I would suggest Launchpad like approach
(https://translations.launchpad.net/). If potlach already uses gettext
(or can be changed) ) we could even use launchpad. Otherwise we could
still use the wiki and do the translation there (eventually with
automatic import to potlach).
After all OSM (and of course Wikipedia) are pretty impressive proves
that 'intelligence of the masses' is a working concept.