[Talk-de] Number of Edits

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Sa Sep 20 13:42:17 UTC 2008

Hi,

    analysis of the current planet yields the following 22 names who
have  last edited more than 500.000 objects (total 288 million objects
in the planet file):

181.077.411 DaveHansen
   4.648.831 Jason Reid
   4.374.449 AND
   4.012.125 MassGIS Import
   3.552.492 (non-public users combined)
   3.218.722 Milenko
   2.760.328 mikes
   2.313.893 Skywave
   1.402.173 wildMan
   1.364.092 katpatuka
   1.184.274 mixmaxtw
   1.109.245 dmgroom_coastlines
     940.096 vassloff
     900.636 Tatata
     842.593 pavel
     837.998 LA2
     768.048 dkt
     760.804 Adrian Frith
     644.236 yellowbkpk
     604.271 kiya
     504.382 ludwig
     503.914 MichaelCollinson

Many of these are likely to be automated imports of some kind. Out of
curiosity, I would like to find out what is being imported, or if indeed
one of these is a prolific manual editor?

AND, MassGIS, and dmgroom_coastlines are obvious, as is DaveH's TIGER
import. I know that "mikes" has imported loads of boundaries in Germany,
and I suspect that LA2 has also imported coastlines. The others, I have
no clue.

Bye
Frederik