[Talk-de] TIGER in USA

SteveC steve at asklater.com
Mi Jul 1 13:09:58 UTC 2009

I saw someone fixing TIGER data in the USA today with JOSM and I
wondered "does the German community know about this?"

	http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tiger_fixup

In particular there are some key problems all over the USA - Joining
up all the counties together:

	http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/TIGER_fixup/County_borders

and also where TIGER thinks bridges are connected to the road they cross

	http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/TIGER_fixup/Over_Connectedness

I could not find these articles converted to German. Given how
prolific the German mapping community is I was wondering if someone
could translate these articles and I'm also interested in whether you
find it interesting. Personally I find myself very addicted to fixing
random places in the USA with aerial imagery all the time.

Best

Steve