[Talk-de] Hello from England

Guenther Meyer d.s.e at sordidmusic.com
Do Jul 2 20:03:06 UTC 2009

Am Donnerstag 02 Juli 2009 schrieb dgdg:
> The mailing lists are one of the largest communication problems.
> Important informationen disappears within a few days

really? if you know how to use mailing lists nothing disappears, so don't
blame the list. for me they are a very effective way to communicate.

but in osm there are a lot of different people who like different kinds of
communication. yes, there may be some lack of information if one does not
follow all those different channels, and no, I don't know an easy way to fix
this.