[Talk-de] OSM auf Deutsch

Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason avarab at gmail.com
Do Jul 23 07:37:39 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 10:12 PM, Claudius<claudius.h at gmx.de> wrote:
> (Translation) Great. Not just for the german speaking people. How often
> are these tiles re-rendered? According to the wiki you are running a
> vanilly mod_tile.

We're currently running on an import of planet-090715.osm.bz2 that
isn't being automatically updated (because I didn't know/have time how
to set up automatic updates quickly). But Aude on Maps-l[1] is going
to help us get automatic planet updates going so hopefully it'll be as
up-to-date as the OSM rendering.

There's more stuff that needs doing to if anyone's interested:
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:SlippyMap#Development