[Talk-de] Where can I get Garmin (Europe) Ltd. repair services in Berlin?

Tobias Hägele tobhaeg at gmx.de
Fr Jun 26 22:15:00 UTC 2009

Hello,

Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason schrieb:
> (Sorry about posting in English)
Sorry about my bad English...
> The only address I see at garmin.de is this:
>
> http://www.garmin.com/garmin/cms/site/de/kontakt_de/
This is the Headquarter of Garmin in Germany.
The dealers can be found under the Menu-point "Bezugsquellen"

There is an official Garmin Dealer in Berlin,
His Online shop:
http://www.sky-fox.eu/
He is also listed as Service Partner for Aviation-Devices, which are not
sold in Germany and is prepared for international Consumers.
Other Dealers in Berlin can be found here:
http://www.garminonline.de/haendler/anzeige.php5?PLZ=10825&Entfernung=10&bereich=OUT

> Perhaps I could bring the device to some nonofficial
> Garmin store in Berlin and they would then send it for repair at the
> manufacturer?
Thats the official way in Germany

Good Luck,

Tobias