[Talk-de] Wordfile über Bittorrent

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sa Mai 16 03:42:35 UTC 2009

Am 15. Mai 2009 09:11 schrieb Lutz Horn <lutz.horn at fastmail.fm>:

> Alternativ gibt es auch einen Eintrag bei mininova:
>
> http://www.mininova.org/tor/2592546

der bei mininova ist offline:
Torrent not found...

The torrent you requested (id: 2592546) does not exist in our database.
This could mean that:

    * The torrent was old, and automatically removed by our system.
This happens if no torrent activity is recorded for a while.
    * The torrent was removed by one of our moderators, for example
because we received complaints from users.
    * We received a copyright takedown request, and removed the
torrent in compliance with our copyright policy.

Gruß Martin