[Talk-de] Ideen Sammel, und organisieren eines CCBYSA 2.0 Forks

Lars Francke lars.francke at gmail.com
Fr Aug 27 14:51:34 UTC 2010

> Offenbar geht es da nicht nur darum, die Daten zu nehmen und eine Kopie von
> OSM aufzusetzen, sondern man will bei der Gelegenheit auch gleich noch alles
> andere besser machen ;)

Dinge, die ich beim kurzen stöbern gesehen habe:

* Normalisierbares Tagging-Schema

* Frontend Code (Ruby) durch ein Drupal-System ersetzen: Forum,
Mailingliste, Homepage, Diaries, usw.

* Reines PHP für den Rest

* "I actually think C, for the core API, would be the best choice.
Mainly because it is the most portable."

* OSM braucht 6+ Server nur für dieses eine Projekt also machen sie was falsch

* "if we want the project to not accept individual user contributions
(say adding in steps) .. and only permit the import of the government
data. ... then the datbase needs to be usable by those who actually
work with the government data directly. gis pros . "

"i mean, leave the user-contributed adding in stairs, to the
openstreetmap project. and focus on providing openstreetmap (and naby
other systems) the simple datawarehouse that can be used as an
underlay, and focus on proviging the various map renderings of the
data, so that more users can use i as an overlay.. "

Gruß,
Lars