[Talk-de] [Tilesathome] Alternative t at h statistics (sri repost)

Fabian shony at nurfuerspam.de
Fr Feb 5 08:18:10 UTC 2010

Hello bbackde and all the others,

I created some statistics as well,
open requests on the server as well as a small coutner graph for myself
(if someone wants this too send me an email with your username)
http://shony.de/osm/tiles_at_home/tah.html

the second part is nearly identical approach to yours but uses more
colors ;-) it is created for all users.
http://shony.de/osm/tiles_at_home/users/

I considered a ranking as well but there are two possebilities neither
very promessing. Ranking by rendered tiles an by uploaded bytes. If I
pick only tiles with lowest complexity I'm going up much faster in your
stat. I thing using the kbytes ranking shows more or less how fast your
machine and your internet connection is.
The idea of my graphs (and your rankings) is that the user sees if his
setup ins't working anymore. maybe we should join our efforts.

best regards

ps munin on tah isn't working anymore ?!
http://munin.openstreetmap.org/openstreetmap/tah.openstreetmap.html