[Talk-de] Suche Audio-Karten-Tester fuer mein Masterprojekt

Esther Loeliger ec09500 at eecs.qmul.ac.uk
So Jul 18 08:09:08 UTC 2010

Hallo,

im Laufe des letzten Jahres habe ich von den 'OSM users Germany' einige
wertvolle Tipps bekommen, fuer die ich mich noch einmal sehr herzlich
bedanken moechte.

Nun ist mein Uni-projekt fertig und ich suche Leute, die meine
Audio-Karten testen wollen. Wer einfach so gucken moechte, wie sich
OSM-Daten anhoeren koennen, ist ebenfalls herzlich dazu eingeladen.

Viele Gruesse,
Esther
Dear all

As part of my Master's project at Queen Mary, University of London, I'm
looking for participants to take part in a game centred on wayfinding
challenges in urban audio maps.

The game should take no longer than 20 minutes to complete and there
will be a prize draw with a total of ten £10 Amazon vouchers (or the
international equivalent) to be won.

To play the game, please download the installer from
https://sourceforge.net/projects/team/. It should install without
problems on Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit).
After you have installed and started TEAM, press Ctrl+Enter to play. For
a screenshot and further information, see the project website,
http://team.sourceforge.net.
The game has been designed with accessibility in mind, so blind and
partially sighted participants are very much encouraged to take part.

I'd be delighted if you'd be happy to play the game. If you have any
questions about the game or the research on which it is based, please
don't hesitate to contact me.

With kind regards,
Esther
[ec09500 at eecs dot qmul dot ac dot uk]