[Talk-de] Mapzen!?

Nick Black nickblack1 at gmail.com
Mo Mär 8 23:05:14 UTC 2010

Hi André,

I hope you don't mind me answering in English - my German is non
existant.  Maybe one of the English speakers could help translate.
So:

I'm glad you have found Mapzen and have been enjoying it so far.  The
idea of Mapzen is to provide an easy, fun to use map editor for people
who are new to OpenStreetMap.  It was released in its current Beta
form in November 2009 and has been developed since then.

You can read more about the latest release of Mapzen including the
roadmap here: http://blog.cloudmade.com/2010/02/20/mapzen-updates-and-sneak-preview-of-the-next-release/

You can find some getting started information here:
http://developers.cloudmade.com/wiki/mapzen
There are also some tutorials on the OSM wiki site:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mapzen/Tutorials

If you need some tips (in English only for now, I'm afraid) there are
some CloudMade people using Mapzen who can help:

Thea - http://mapzen.cloudmade.com/user/149327783
Me (Nick) - http://mapzen.cloudmade.com/user/654502734
Yuliya - http://mapzen.cloudmade.com/user/106573939

I hope this helps,

--
Nick

2010/3/8 André Reichelt <andre-r at online.de>:
> Am 08.03.2010 19:50, schrieb Frederik Ramm:
>> Ist alles im Wiki dokumentiert.
>>
>> [...]
>
> Mir ging es auch eher um Erfahrungen damit und einen kleinen Vergleich
> zu JOSM und Potlach. Optisch sieht das Ganze ja recht ansprechend aus.
>
> Gruß,
> André

Nick Black
twitter.com/nick_b