[Talk-de] Potlatch and relation handling

Di Dez 13 12:07:07 UTC 2011

(Sorry, tried to send this yesterday but my subscription to talk-de
appeared to have died! Apologies in advance for posting in English.)

Tirkon's claim about Potlatch and relation handling is complete nonsense.

To edit a relation in Potlatch 2:
* select a node or way which is a member of that relation
* select 'Advanced' on the left to see the relation list
* double-click the relation

Then, click 'Members' to see the members in order. You can change the
order by dragging the list entries.

To add this relation to another, 'parent' relation, click 'Advanced' and
then 'Add to'.

So there you go, full support for nested and ordered relations. Tirkon, I
would be grateful if you would stop repeating the claim that there is no
support. Martin, I've long since stopped expecting anything you say to be
founded in any form of reality.

Richard