[Talk-de] [WISY-Spam]Fwd: OSM2GEO - Converting OSM files as GeoJSON

Jan Tappenbeck osm at tappenbeck.net
Mi Dez 21 18:34:58 UTC 2011

Hi !

nachfolgendes Posting habe ich gerade in der [OSM-Dev] gefunden -
vielleicht interessiert es einen von den Web-Bastlern.

Gruß Jan .-)

Hello Fellow OSMers,

I have been playing with OSM data for quite sometime and found Polymaps
a really good library for rendering maps in SVG. It had really good
support for GeoJSON, but OSM had no simple way of using GeoJSON format
available. So I built this for people like me who wish to draw some SVG
Maps and manipulate things rather than Static images and overlays.

Here is my post about it and code FTW :) ->
http://www.arunmozhi.in/2011/11/osm2geo/

The code is a written in JavaScript. It contains a single function,
osm2geo. It takes in a .osm (XML) response and returns the corresponding
GeoJSON. It depends entirely on jQuery. Use it and let me know if you
like it :)

Make some great maps :)

--
by