[Talk-de] Wrong weblink/page on wiki home page: Gemeinschafts-Portal (DE:Mapping_projects?)

Stefan Keller sfkeller at gmail.com
So Jan 1 11:55:25 UTC 2012

Who is caring for the german translation of the current OSM wiki?

In the german GUI translation of the wiki homepage (Mediawiki) there
seems to be a void weblink: In the navigation panel, the weblink
"Gemeinschafts-Portal" points to
[[OpenStreetMap:Gemeinschafts-Portal]] which is an empty page. I think
this should point to [[DE:Mapping_projects]].

If this is the intended target URL then I pose the question if the
"Gemeinschafts-Portal" should'nt be translated as
"Gemeinschaftsprojekte"?

Yours, Stefan