[Talk-de] Potlach 2 - kein bing-Hintergrund-Bild mehr bei Militaerflaechen

Stephan Knauss osm at stephans-server.de
Sa Jan 28 17:11:19 UTC 2012

On 28.01.2012 13:43, Richard Fairhurst wrote:
> You are certifiably insane.

Thanks for letting me know.

Have to apologize. Potlach does not blur the background. Multiple
reports of the blurred area exactly matching with landuse areas,
combined with no trace of blurred imagery in the browser visiting Bing
nor inside JOSM did lead me into thinking Potlach being involved.

I checked what images are requested and can confirm the blurred tiles
are delivered by Microsoft servers.

Stephan