[Talk-de] Broken turn relations

Peter Wendorff wendorff at uni-paderborn.de
Do Jun 21 09:27:57 UTC 2012

For me nodes, ways and areas sound reasonable for slipways.
A slipway is similar to a street => in osm a way.
It may be a very small feature and somebody may only know the estimated
location => in osm a node
It may be of very different width up to a wide area like => in osm a
polygon/closed way.

Small slipways often are some kind of street extending to the water, so
a way should fit perfectly.

regards
Peter