[Talk-de] Lizenz-Umstellung ist abgeschlossen (war: Zeitplan zur Generierung eines neuen ODBL-Planets)

Michael Kugelmann MichaelK_OSM at gmx.de
Mi Sep 12 21:25:18 UTC 2012

Update:
> Zeitablauf für das Bereitstellen des ersten OSBL-Plantes und der
> Umstellung der API auf ODBL aufgezeigt.
Zwischenzeitlich ist die Umstellung durch, siehe unten bzw. im Archiv:
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/announce/2012-September/000070.html

Grüße,
Michael.

  [Announce] Licence change

*Richard Fairhurst* richard at systemeD.net
<mailto:announce%40openstreetmap.org?Subject=Re%3A%20%5BAnnounce%5D%20Licence%20change&In-Reply-To=%3C505051DF.5080600%40systemeD.net%3E>
/Wed Sep 12 10:11:59 BST 2012/

    <http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/announce/2012-September/date.html#70>
    [ thread ]
    <http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/announce/2012-September/thread.html#70>
    [ subject ]
    <http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/announce/2012-September/subject.html#70>
    [ author ]
    <http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/announce/2012-September/author.html#70>

Hello all,

If you go to:
	http://www.openstreetmap.org/copyright

you might notice a slight difference. :)

OSM data downloaded after 9am today is now licensed under the Open
Database Licence. The first ODbL-licensed planet.osm file is currently
being generated.

These pages summarise the main changes:
http://wiki.osm.org/wiki/Legal_FAQ
http://wiki.osm.org/wiki/ODbL/License_Transition/Guidance_To_Data_Consumers

The main supporting documents on the wiki have been updated but
translations and some of the more obscure documents will need attention.

Our recommended attribution is now "© OpenStreetMap contributors" plus a
link to www.openstreetmap.org/copyright . That page then gives further
details of the ODbL and other relevant information.

cheers
Richard

[Please check follow-ups when replying. Feel free to forward to local
mailing lists/forums.]