[Talk-de] Osmose QA available on Germany (english)

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mo Apr 27 08:17:31 UTC 2015

> The major issue with osmose is that it invokes the notion of being
> authoritative when it is not, and by that motivates mappers to fix
> things (well actually break them) which are simply false positives.

+1, I suggest to remove the test for roundabouts with "missing"
junction=roundabout tags, because you can hardly tell from remote whether a
circular road is a roundabout or not (roundabouts have to be signposted to
be such), or at least make the wording weaker, because I fear the
introduction of new errors by overeager "correctors".

Cheers,
Martin