[Talk-de] [Imports] Update of german Aral petrol stations

Seven (aka Arnulf) seven at arnulf.us
Do Feb 12 06:30:46 UTC 2015

Bryce,
thanks for the hints, these are all good points an I believe we can
proceed accordingly for this import/update. We will document in the
Wiki once we have a better understanding of how many stations are at
affected by the initial update. So far there is only a manual push via
mail from the provider once an update is made available so all the
follow-up will also initially be manual.

Have fun,
Arnulf