[Talk-de] Updating motorhome dump station tagging (English)

Bryce Nesbitt bryce2 at obviously.com
Fr Mai 1 01:04:40 UTC 2015

On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 12:20 PM, Bryce Nesbitt <bryce2 at obviously.com>
wrote:

> Apologies for using English on the German list.
>
> I would like to seek additional voices on moving German motorhome sewage
> tagging from:
>
>   amenity=waste_disposal
>   name=Aire de services camping-car
>   waste_disposal:chemical_toilet=yes
>   waste_disposal:grey_water=yes
>
> To:
>   amenity=sanitary_dump_station
>   name=Aire de services camping-car

This tagging is now complete in Germany.

No information was removed (*chemical_toilet* became *black_water*+
*tank_chemicals*).
Other mappers are planning to add the type of connection.
Another mapper with the Seamark project will be working on German marina
nodes.
No biological dump stations were found.

> 3) There is separate tagging for marine facilities for boats, as it is
> > improper to direct a motorhome driver to use a marine-only facility.
> sounds reasonable

I used waterway=sanitary_dump_station for these.  waterway=pump-out and
seamark:small_craft_facility:category=pump-out
<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:seamark:small_craft_facility:category%3Dpump-out>
are
also in use.

Dieser Tag beschreibt einen Ort an dem Sanitärabfälle, die in Tanks
gesammelt wurden, entsorgt werden können.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/DE:Tag:amenity%3Dsanitary_dump_station