[Talk-de] OpenStreetMap Awards 2017: the voting is open!

Michael Kugelmann MichaelK_OSM at gmx.de
Di Jul 25 21:03:06 UTC 2017

Hallo,

die Stimmabgabe zu den OSM Awards 2017 hat begonnen. Beteiligt Euch.

http://awards.osmz.ru/

Unterhalb die Originalnachricht aus der englischsprachigen talk ML.

Grüße,
Michael.

Betreff: 	[OSM-talk] OpenStreetMap Awards 2017: the voting is open!
Datum: 	Thu, 20 Jul 2017 10:10:03 +0200
Von: 	Ilya Zverev <ilya at zverev.info>
An: 	talk at openstreetmap.org

Hi,

The community voting for the OpenStreetMap Awards 2017 is open! Please head to the awards website and choose nominees you think are worthy of the award. This time you are not limited to one vote per category, so you won't have to make hard choices between equally good nominees.

http://awards.osmz.ru/

In the OSM blog there will be a series of posts about nominees. We have 45 of these now, so it is not simple to choose among them in at once. Today we look at the "Core Systems" and "Innovation" categories:

https://blog.openstreetmap.org/2017/07/20/choose-the-best-among-us-at-osm-awards-2017/

Please vote and see you at the State of the Map!

Thanks,
Ilya