[Talk-de] Announcement and RFC: German Local Chapter application

Christoph Hormann osm at imagico.de
Mo Nov 13 22:59:21 UTC 2017

On Monday 13 November 2017, Martijn van Exel wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> First of all, my apologies for posting to talk-de in English. Feel
> free to respond in German. It would be great if someone can volunteer
> to translate this message into German and repost this message in
> other relevant channels. Thank you!
>
> You may be aware that FOOSGIS e.V. has applied to become the official
> German Local Chapter of the OpenStreetMap Foundation. As part of the
> application process, I am asking you, the German community, to share
> any questions, comments or concerns that you have, so we can address
> them.

For reference: the subject has previously been discussed here in:

https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-de/2016-October/thread.html#113569
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-de/2017-August/thread.html#114178

Frederik has probably already summarized the main points of this
discussion (in which the reaction was generally positive) to the OSMF
board.

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/