[Talk-de] Entfernen des "WikiProject"-Präfixes

dcapillae dcapillae at gmail.com
So Aug 18 16:44:44 UTC 2019

Hallo,

Ich bin Daniel, aus Spanien. Ich spreche kein Deutsch. Ich entschuldige
mich dafür, dass ich auf Englisch geschrieben habe.

[Auf Englisch]

I would like to change the name of the wiki pages related to the Germany
mapping project to remove the "Wikiproject" prefix according to the
pages name conventions [1].

The name of the pages related to the Germany mapping project would be
"Germany" (name of place) instead of "Wikiproject Germany", as
recommended by the wiki conventions. It is a change that I have already
made in United States [2], Canada [3], Spain [4], Australia [5], New
Zealand [6], South Africa [7], and all Spanish-speaking countries [8] on
the Wiki. The pages of Israel, Denmark, Norway, United Kingdom, Italy
and Philippines have also been renamed.

I could make the necessary changes, and also add the "Country" template
[9] to the Germany project page, although this change is optional.

All pages with "WikiProject" prefix will be redirected automatically.
There will be no broken links in any case.  I'll make sure everything
works correctly, just like now.

Do you like the idea? I have posted this message on the wiki in case you
prefer to comment there [10].

Thank you for you attention! Greetings from Spain.

Regards,
Daniel

[1]
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Wiki_organisation#Pages_naming_convention